Rules, pt. 3
First of all, I wanted to say that I love everyone who reads my blog. I haven’t posted in God knows how long, yet people keep coming to my blog every day. I wuv woo!
Now that that babytalk is out of the way, let’s get down to business. Its been a while since I posted some life rules, and I figured I’d share a couple that I’ve learned this past semester, which I’m going to fondly dub “Probably the most hellish couple months of my life.”
Honestly, it’s been my own fault for taking so many classes and shifts at work, but hey: I like complaining. Moving on, here are some rules.
7. If you think you’ve bitten off more than you can chew then you’ve already given up. If you accept failure as a possible outcome then you’ve already failed. But…
8. Sometimes you need to fail, because the act of succeeding would be even worse.
9. You only have a specific amount you can care about things. Care too much about the small things and you lose passion for what’s really important.
10. If you’re willing to lie about your phone number, name, and email address then the amount of free things you can get are virtually limitless.
11. Unconditional love and acceptance can fix any problem, even if it’s just from your dog.
I threw in a couple more than the usual three, partly because I had more to say and partly because you all are my favorite people ever. Thanks for reading, yo.